The Gene-Calc is a constantly developed tool dedicated to calculations related to biological sciences, especially focused in the field of genetics. Application offers:
- Automatic predictive model constructor (APMC) module, which aim is to construct and improve machine learning supervised models based on user input data. Trained models may be used for regression and classification purposes.
- testing of compliance with the Hardy-Weinberg model
- tests from the chi-square family with coefficients of correlation, for contingency tables of any size
- determination of Polymorphic Information Content (PIC) and Heterozygosity (H) values based on both codominant and dominant markers
- estimation of genetic distance
- sequences tools (module provide a full connection with the NCBI database)
How to cite this page:
Bińkowski J., Miks S., (2018, September). Gene-Calc [Computer software]. Available from: www.gene-calc.pl.